Nevada State Board of Cosmetology
The Beauty Lab lash trainings are CEU approved
Continuing Education Provider List
The Beauty Lab Certification Training Program is certified by the Nevada State Board. Our training course is held in small groups or may be taught one on one. Please contact us for one on one training.
The Beauty Lab 1-DAY Classic Lash Training is an introductory training course that introduces licensed beauty professionals to a comprehensive analysis of classic lash extensions.
This training will teach you detailed Classic lash techniques focusing on isolation and proper extension placement. As well as, proper analysis of lash health and integrity, contraindications, sanitation and after care.
- Parts of the eye
- Client Consultation
- Safety & Sanitation
- Eyelash Extension
- Eyelash Extension Details, Diameters and Lengths
- Adhesive’s and Ingredient’s
- Supplies and Miscellaneous
- Application Process and steps
- Common Lash Maps and Eye Shapes
- Lash Cleansing and steps
- Eye Pads, Tapes, and Placement
- Lash Removal and Steps
- Practice on the model
- Work evaluation and mentoring
- Must hold a Cosmetologist or Esthetician License
- If currently enrolled in a cosmetologist or esthetician program; must show proof
The Beauty Lab Extension kit ($200 value) will be provided.
You will receive your Classic Lash Extension certification with the name provided during registration. If you want your certification to have a different name, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.